One knob. One fader. Delicious tube EQ & saturation. This a stripped down version of the TILT! plugin
Another dreamteam collab between Mixland’s Jesse Ray Ernster and Kiive Audio’s Eddie Lucciola! FreeTILT! is a powerful passive tilt equalizer with an adjustable vacuum tube output stage.
The EQ curves and tube circuitry were inspired by classic and modern pieces of tube gear, and various aspects of those boxes were modeled and mangled at an exceptionally bizarre level of precision to provide a delicious and undeniably-pleasing sound.
The tilt knob boasts (you guessed it) tilt functionality with fixed high and low frequency points at 100hz and 12khz, and the user’s EQ moves feed directly into the tube circuit and will influence the amount of drive and harmonic saturation that will be heard. Texture for days, baby!
Additionally, the user can control the amount of tube saturation using the grit parameter, and the effect ranges from subtle warmth to a sizzling clipping extravaganza depending on the amount chosen. The GUI is inspired by Jesse Ray’s Los Angeles mixing room, MIXLAND, featuring the Strauss Elektroakustik MF-4 monitors.
- Meticulously-tuned passive tube equalizer with a rich analog sound
- Classic tilt functionality with high and low shelving points at 100hz and 12khz
- Rich and detailed Class-A triode vacuum tube output stage with adjustable grit parameter
- Tube stage is post EQ, and is influenced directly by EQ moves that drive into it“Tilt” parameter adds modeled tube EQ with gorgeous high and low shelves
- Satisfying scale animation that reflects the amount of attenuation chosen by the user
- Gorgeous tube visuals that glow brightly to convey the amount of tube warmth being applied
- Available in aax, vst, and au formats
- Compatible with macOS X 10.7 & higher (M1 and Monterey supported), Windows 7 & higher (Pro Tools 11 and above)