StereoTool offers ultra-precise control of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels, accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content with; a vector scope, PPM meters for inputs/outputs, phase correlation meter permanently monitoring the signal and individual left and right polarity reversal.
No dongle or license activation required – 100% Freeware!
- Input Gain controls for adjusting the level for left and right channels before processing
- Phase inversion of the incoming signal on left and right channels
- Individual panning control for left and right channels
- Vector Scope Display providing accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal stereo image content graphically.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation