UltraBasic is a simple 10 waveforms synthesizer aimed at beginners who want to learn the very basics of sound synthesis. The plugin has Saw, Sine, Square, and Triangle waveforms that sound very pure and clean. There is also a selection of 6 noise waveforms, useful when you need simple signals to test your gear.
While composing the demo track for UltraBasic, it became clear that a minimalistic approach to synthesis helps to focus on writing great music.
- 10 waveforms
- Distortion, Delay, Chorus, and Reverb
- Highpass/Lowpass filter
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up
- 13.9 MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/VST3/AUi Host