The analyser can be set to analyse pre-EQ and post-EQ signal applying the same routings that are available per band. It is possible to adjust the analyser minimum/maximum magnitude by dragging the scale on the right (visible only if the analyser is active).
- 12 bands (sortable by frequency).
- Each band can be used as peak, shelf and cut filter.
- Cut filters are available with 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct steepness.
- Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side routing per band.
- Global gain for loudness adjustments.
- Resizable user interface.
- Gain Match (new in version 1.0.1).
- Linear phase processing without pre-ringing*.
- latency-free minimal phase mode (new in version 1.1.0).