Monster Soundscapes is a free multi-voice ambient and SFX sound plugin that you can mix and match to obtain unique sounds that match your mood and visual needs!
This plugin can be used to generate ambient sound for your film scoring projects or animated film projects. It can also be used for relaxation or ASMR by recording some notes in your DAW and looping them endlessly.
The source of the presets is my own recordings combined with free sounds from the internet which I have tweaked to make them different from the original. Therefore, it’s safe to use in your projects without any copyright claims or strikes (except if someone registers it, which I haven’t).
You can adjust the individual Volume and Pan of each voice, and it has Master Reverb, Delay, and Volume Controls
- Lightweight and doesn’t consume much RAM like other virtual instruments.
- Two voice categories: Ambient and SFX, each with 5 random loops.
- 25 individual one-shot SFX to mix and match the overall ambient sounds to your liking.
- 8 presets that will be updated regularly with new presets in the future.
- Each Voice has its own Volume, Pan, and Voice On/off.
- Master Reverb and Master Delay with its own parameters and Master Volume.
- The plugin is available in major plugin formats, including VST2, VST3 (Windows 64-bit), and VST2, VST3, Audio Unit (Mac 64-bit), and it’s compatible with many DAWs, including Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Cakewalk, Ableton Live, Reaper, Studio One, Garage Band, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Bitwig Studio, MixCraft, Reason, Tracktion, and many more. Please note that if you use a 32-bit DAW, you can use JBridge to convert the 64-bit plugin to 32-bit. If you use Pro Tools, you can use Blue Cat’s PatchWorks to convert the plugin to AAX format. Some users have reported that they are able to use the plugin in Linux using some kind of converter (just Google it).