A Quadruple easily panable echo delay
- SSE optimized so a SSE CPU is required (Athlon XP, pentium 3 and 4)
- 100% SSE so no denormalisation problem and very low CPU usage.
- All sample rates are OK
- 3 stereo outputs
- the input signal can be merged with the delays.
- from 1/64 to 3 beats of delay… Tempo from 48 to 999…
Each delay has
- the signal does no depend on the pan of the input
- EQ low pass and high pass
- Saturation per delay
- type: multiple or single echo
- input can be the main input or one of the previous delays
- (input is taken from an other delay before saturation, EQ and volume)