OrilRiver is a free algorithmic stereo reverb
With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall, that can rival the quality of commercial reverbs.
OrilRiver has an intuitive interface thanks to which the user can quickly adjust the desired reverb sound.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 5 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Internal signal processing: 64-bit floating point.
- Sample Rate: from 44100 to 192000 Hz.
- Two graphical interfaces.
- Unfortunately update 2.0.3 Beta was the last one. At the moment, the development of the plugin is suspended.