DReverb is a free plug-in for creating high-quality algorithmic reverbs. A feature of this plug-in, as well as other Stone Voices reverbs, is a wide range of reverb time (up to 100 seconds), and low CPU resource consumption. The plug-in is designed using vector graphics, which allows for high-quality images on monitors with different resolutions.
- High quality reverberation algorithm.
- Low CPU load.
- 64-bit audio processing (double precision).
- Wide range of attenuation times 0.1…100 sec.
- Level meters and controls for input and output levels.
- 32 factory presets.
- Variable size user interface.
- Functions for working with presets and banks.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 8.1, 10, 11.
- MacOS 10.8 and later.
- DAW with VST plugin support.